tacloban

|

tacloban travel

|

tacloban city

|

tacloban leyte

|

tacloban history

Thursday, September 8, 2016

La Villa Francisco Hotel and Mountain Resort Diit, Tacloban City, Leyte.

La Villa Francisco Hotel and Mountain Resort is located at Diit, Tacloban City, Leyte

20-30 minutes from Tacloban Proper

See below for there current Promo:

(EFFECTIVE AUGUST 01, 2016)
--OPENS @ 7:00AM- 9PM DAILY
--ENTRANCE FEE: 150php/HEAD
(free use of swimming pool only w/ proper swimming attire)
--COTTAGES/ TENTS ARE FOR RENT
--NO FOOD AND DRINKS ALLOWED INSIDE THE RESORT
--SERVES BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER
--HORSEBACK RIDING, CARRIAGE (KALESA)
RIDING FOR 1 ROUND WITHIN THE RESORT ARE AVAILABLE
FOR RENTALS (P50.00/PAX)
--FUNCTION HALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR BIG EVENTS/
SEMINARS/ MEETINGS/ BIRTHDAYS/ WEDDINGS ETC.
(can accomodate 800pax)
--FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 09175058680, (053)530-0865 FROM 8AM-12NN & 1PM-4PM ONLY.


 Visit There Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/La-Villa-Francisco-Mountain-Resort-1457377351235454/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good day...
I couldn't find the website of the resort so I decided to drop by here. I was wondering if they have rooms for an overnight stay?For example, I wish to treat my family and I want us to stay for the night.Hope you can help me with my inquiry, I appreciate it.

 

tacloban destinations

|

tacloban music

|

tacloban places